Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hinagdanan Cave - Bohol, Philippines

Our next stop is the Hinagdanan Cave. According to the locals, it is called Hinagdanan because it means "laddered". It is an underground cave with a beautiful lagoon inside.
Here are some of my photos inside the cave. Beautiful natural light from the cave's outside.
Amazing rock formations like these stalactites.
They said it is very cool to swim here. It was not tempting me. Know why? I don't know how true. But the locals told us it is 15 meters deep. I just dip my foot and feel its cool and relaxing water. :-)
Another amazing spot in the cave are these wall paintings. Kinda creepy.
Hope someday you can visit Bohol too. A two thumbs up for a vacation.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting post. And a nice website too. Check out My Anime Blog if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like a nice and relaxing place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing looking place, just not so great for the claustrophobic in me ;-) Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. xo

    ReplyDelete

Trekkers Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Btc roulette