Friday, January 11, 2008

Living yestersdays past


Look at how the years go by so fast.
Time sneaks by wearing youth’s mask.
Seems like just yesterday I was a boy,
with dreams and schemes I knew would last.
Funny how dreams fade,
when into life’s sea they are cast,
and a boy with golden tomorrows
is soon a man living yesterdays past.


So many faces in and out of my life.
How quickly they come and they go.
Someone who once so close to me,
is now a stranger I don't even know.
An endless sea of faces, of lover, friend and foe.
Who upon you leave scars and traces
in ways only you can know.


So my life carries on.
The plot grows weary, the play much too long.
Tasting the tears of wasted years a life gone wrong.
Living in a world of concrete and steel,
people devoid of emotion who can no longer feel.
Life carries on, even after the dream has gone.
Until the soul meets the vision
of the dreams gone so wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trekkers Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Btc roulette