At last! These cute little ones are in my blog! Well, I always wanted for a small dog in the house. And here they are! Sugar - the female; Tikoy - the male one. I want to name them with something sweet.
What I really like from them is that they are very affectionate and playful dogs! They only bark if there are passers-by that they they unusual. If there is sound outside, I like the way they move their ears and locate where the sound came from. Sometimes a hard-headed one. That's why I bought them some treats to get their attention. They love food! I also bought them some Denta sticks. They love to kiss and lick my hands and face. Thank you Denta Sticks! At least my dogs don't have bad breaths! hehe
They are our alarm clock! They jump and lick our faces! Kinda sweet.. When they are very hyper, I just ignore them. They know when to stop and behave. That's my babies! hehe
I really love this photo! I immediately got my cellphone and took a shot. They are very curious.. My sister cracked a joke, Did you put some food on the christmas tree? She often teased my dogs because there are so healthy. And I'm a little bit chubby. They got their traits from me.. hmmmmffff...
Anyways, hope you enjoyed reading. Happy weekend to all!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
If a dog was the teacher, you would learn stuff like:
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
- When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.
- Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
- Take naps. Stretch before rising.
- Run, romp, and play daily.
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout! Run right back and make friends.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
- Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you have had enough.
- Be loyal. Never pretend to be something you're not.
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
Posted by glaire ramos at 9:14 PM