Thursday, April 5, 2012

Nature in Bohol

This is my third post about Bohol. All about nature.
This is the Alona Beach at Panglao. We arrived around sunset. And this is what I got! A beautiful sunset view that wants me to swim because of its gentle waves rushing to the shore.
The famous Chocolate Hills of Bohol! At last! What a wonderful creation. Amazing!
The Man-made Forest. I just love to see the leaves fall.. I want to take some photos of them falling but unfortunately we are catching up the time for the Loboc River Lunch!
Up close in personal.. A Tarsier in Tarsier Conservatory, Loboc, Bohol. Very cute!
Another first time in Bohol --- Crossing across a hanging bridge!! What freaks me most is that my colleagues are jumping and I'm in the middle of the bridge! Very nice experience! hehe
The Loboc River. Lunch while sailing along the river... Unforgettable experience with the floating restaurant!
Two thumbs up for Bohol Tour!

17 comments:

  1. Oh wow, those pictures are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and your comment; wow this is such a beautiful area! Loved your pictures of it! Enjoy the day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots of my birthplace :) Thanks for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Chocolate Hills were once an answer to a geography contest at Conde Nast Traveler magazine.

    Lots of neat photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My jaw is still hanging open from the glorious beauty of your photos. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful pictorial travelogue! Thanks for TREKking String Too Short to Tie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the beauty of these photos, like visiting paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for your visit! have a blessed holy week...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These places are so awesome. Thanks for your comment. Following you.

    Care to follow back

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post....I freak out when crossing hanging bridges too, I just don't understand the happy feeling of those who are crazy enough to be jump walking while crossing...haha, perhaps because I do not know how to swim...beautiful shots..love the Tarsier photo most :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ganda pala sa Bohol. I have a friend here from Bohol and now I can see part of her homeplace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. splendid shots. amazing photography.. keep up the good work! pls add me.. will do the same, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice captures! been to bohol twice. and loves to come back soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Trekkers Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Btc roulette