Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dauis Church - Bohol, Philippines

It was my first time in Bohol! Two days full of memorable experiences.. March 16, 2012.. My first step in Bohol. hehe With my officemates, we decided to take a vacation. And here we are! Here are my photos in Dauis Church. I was really amazed in their architecture. As if I time traveled way back in centuries.
The ceiling of the church..
A wall painting of the Last Supper...
The spring water inside the church. Known for its miraculous healing power. Got one bottle for my family. It is not for sale. Just give money for a donation.
The outside of the church.

11 comments:

  1. Hi, nice photos you have~!

    Have a nice weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaaaaa, whenever want to travel, you can teleport to me!!!!
    Welcome to my blog and many thanks for so kind comment!
    Your photos are wonderful and thi schurch, is wonderful!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Many greetings from Greece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos....love the Church design and architecture....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos for us to look at, and I loved the ceiling of the church. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There, Thanks for visiting my blog. Please come back anytime.

    Love the pictures of that church... So gorgeous. Hubby and I enjoy visiting old churches when we travel... Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice shots of this wonderful church!
    Thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment;o)

    ***
    Happy weekend****

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It is a beautiful church. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is amazing how the inside of a church can take you nack in time, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no idea where Bohol is. Hopefully the water really heals !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to see this in person!

    ReplyDelete

Trekkers Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Btc roulette