Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Birthday Adventure (Part 2)

This my part 2. And its all about "dusk in Sigaboy". A thirty-minute ride from the falls.

I found very fascinating this mangrove tree. I wanted to explore the exposure feature of my camera. And this is what I've got!


Its a rain! A heavy rainfall in the sea. I thought this rain will be coming after us. Fortunately, its going away from us because of the wind direction. It's windy. It's cold. But the party continues!


Next is the horizon. It is an open sea from the southeastern part of the Philippines. They called this region Davao Oriental. I was in the cottage, while all of them are busy drinking "tuba", its a native wine from coconut. Kinda sour but tastes ok. hehehe Anyways, this picture of the horizon is one of the things I will be missing. There are a lot of seafoods, the clear waters. And the fun with my friends.

5 comments:


  1. My sweet girl-friend
    Excellent work, I invite you to visit my site:
    http://baladasmp3.blogspot.com
    Albert.
    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your blog content... please follow back.. tank;u & please click ki$$ $$$ key??..

    http://pacebuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to read your adventure article my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photo. What type of camera you are using? I love the way to captured it. Keep it up!


    Slogged Over Leisure
    Mapeh Org

    ReplyDelete

Trekkers Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Btc roulette