Sunday, May 29, 2011

Beachscape... Maxima Aqua Fun...

We often want a place to relax. Feel the heat of the sun. Feel the air brushing our skin. We sometimes want to escape from the busy city we live in. And so here some of the beaches in Island Garden City of Samal. Its a 15-30 minutes boat ride from Davao City.

The Maxima Aqua Fun. There are swimming, kayaking, fishing and snorkeling. Enjoy the giant slide that gets you dive to the abyss. But don't worry, there are lifeguards around to keep you safe.


Next is the sunset that shadows the shore... The tranquility of the sea really soothes your senses. Big help to recharge from a stressful career life. hehe


The boat that you see in this picture is the one for island hopping. Didn't have a chance for this island hopping adventure because there is reservation beforehand.


Summer is almost over. Hope you can have your get away too!

7 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool getaway! I've been to Pinatubo before summer ends. Hope you can check my blog post. Nice view!

    My other blogs:
    Make More Money Online
    Spread the WORD!
    Pinkville

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up the good works. i loved your site . Its really cool site realy loved itgreat quotes
    keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, great post! It’s something I have never thought about, really, but it makes a whole lot of sense. Thanks for sharing
    Ford Mustang Supercharger

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    Chevy W7H Turbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great article. You can also visit my posted topic articles which is about Male Enhancement Products and Health tips as well.

    ReplyDelete

Trekkers Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Btc roulette