Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Go For Camiguin!

I was scanning my photos. Stumbled with these pictures and suddenly wish for a summer vacation! My mind just want exploring somewhere. Enough out of the country escapade. I missed being with nature. Once visited Camiguin and I love it! That was 10 years ago. There are a lot new spots to hang out there, as what my friends told me. Last time we went there, only falls (Katibawasan Falls), hot spring(Ardent), hike (Mt. Hibok-hibok-my photo above) and their famous native delicacy (Pastel). Some people brought their tents and camp at the parks.

I recommend to visit Camiguin when you come in Philippines. There are a lot of resorts to spend the night. A lot of food trips and nature tripping. A truly get away from busy and stressful city life.
**Island seen going to Camiguin**

1 comment:

Trekkers Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Btc roulette