Friday, December 31, 2010

After 10 years...



Its been 10 years since our high school graduation. Meeting Old Friends and classmates from ADDU HS Batch 2000. It was a fun night! A lot of reminiscing. A lot of laughing. At first, I was planning not to attend. Maybe it will be awkward. That I'm not confident enough to mingle. But I'm thankful that my close friends insisted that I should be there. Its our batch reunion. And it will only happens once in a lifetime. hehehehe

A lot of picture takings. A lot of people changed. How they look. Their professions. Their status in life. I enjoyed observing people.

I'm gonna miss these people. And hope after 25 years, people will be the same.
4Red people! Till we meet again classmates!



1 comment:

  1. well the post title sound like very interesting...
    you got a nice post buddy

    ReplyDelete

Trekkers Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Btc roulette