Sunday, April 5, 2009

The First Time I Loved Forever




somewhere i have never traveled, gladly beyond any experience your eyes have their silence in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me, or which i cannot touch because they are too near


The first time I loved forever
Was when you whispered my name
And I knew at once you loved me
For the me of who I am

The first time I loved forever
I cast all else aside
And I bid my heart to follow
Be there no more need to hide

And if wishes and dreams are merely for
children
And if love's a tale for fools
I'll live the dream with you

or if your wish be to close me, I and my life wil shut very beautifully,
suddenly, as when the heart of this flower imagines the snow carefully everywhere descending


For all my life and forever
There's a truth I will always know
When my world divides and shatters
Your love is where I'll go

i do not know what it is about you that closes and opens; only something in me understands the voice of your eyes is deeper that all roses nobody, not ever the rain, has such small hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trekkers Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Btc roulette