Thursday, January 10, 2008

Which Path Too Take?


I walked through the woods,

and stopped at the two paths in the forest.

Which one should I take?

The path to the right or the path to the left.

I knew I wasn't dammed,

so I asked my God to lead me through

and I choose the one with the most light on the path.

Which was the path to the right and

I set forth on my journey.

I realized the scenery of beauty and calmness,

trees were swaying in the wind.

Birds were singing their fine songs of happiness.

I then walked further and noticed a coyote killing a bird.

I then thought how nature could be cruel at times to survive.

I turned away to realize,

I think God wanted me to know life is beautiful.

But sometimes we suffer or die of cruelty in this world

in order for someone else to survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trekkers Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Btc roulette