Thursday, January 10, 2008

Shadows Of The Past


Shadows of the past fall behind me

Tossed aside on the road less traveled

Before me is the path to my future

Footsteps line my dreams unraveled

In the distance I see what I have lost

Growing darker with the fading sun

The moon calls the stars to join him

For every new light, one wish undone

Past the sky I look toward the heavens

To God this one question I ask

If what I wanted is no longer possible

My future will you please unmask

This is something that I can not answer

It can only be answered inside of you

Past choices will effect your journey

And the pain you put someone else through

Don't give up, stay strong and have faith

Your purpose I'll promise you'll find

The key is to let go of yesterday

Look forward and never behind

I keep walking, careful not to turn

As the sun once again starts to rise

Unclear of tomorrow or the future

But with a faith that is newly energized...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trekkers Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Btc roulette