Thursday, January 10, 2008

If I cried a tear



If I cried a tear from my broken heart,
a lonely tear for a world fallen apart.

Would you ease my pain and my misery,
would you care and comfort me ?

If I cried atear of painful sorrow, If
I lost all hope for a new tomorrow.
Would
you dry my tear's and ease my pain,
Would you make me smile once again ?


If I cried a tear from within my soul,
The flame turned dark and icy cold.
Would you relight the embers deep inside,
would you dry the tear I have cried ?

If I cried a tear full of pain & misery,
A
tear so dark like the flame inside of me.
would you chase away the gray clouds & the rain,
would you bring back my beautiful rainbows again?


If I cried a tear of nothing...
it just ran down my face.

A tear longing for a warm, gentle embrace.
would you be there in my time of need,would you...
I beg?
I plead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trekkers Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Btc roulette