Thursday, January 10, 2008

Changing Scenes In My Life



It seems like just last night I had all these friends

From childhood to my teens
Playing tag and ghost in the grave yard

sharing deep moments and sneaking out
Buying toys to real brass

I grew up around things you might never have witnessed
But these things are the things that taught me right from wrong

It shows people who I am and who I will always be
From family to strangers

All these people have taught me from their mistakes

From his hope to his anger
All I know is that through all these tough years

I had an angel near my side
But I want that angel to take their sides

So that through the rest of their lives
They will both have a happy and safe ride

Till it's time for us to say goodbye
From birth to death

From hurt to hate
No matter how hard it is

It's never to late...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trekkers Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Btc roulette